Craig Taylor received his BFA from Maine College of Art and his MFA from Yale University. In addition to his previous CB1 Gallery exhibition, he has had solo shows at Sue Scott Gallery and March Gallery in New York, La Montagne in Boston, and Test: Showroom, Berlin. Taylor has been included in numerous group exhibitions at various galleries among them CTRL Gallery, Houston, Texas; 106 Greene, Brooklyn, New York; Bakalar and Paine Galleries, Massachusetts College of Art, Boston, and Fred [London], Leipzig. Taylor is an Assistant Professor of painting at the Rhode Island School of Design and has previously taught at Massachusetts College of Art, Pratt, Brandeis University, and Yale University. He lives and works in Brooklyn, New York.
- Megan Abrahams, ARTPULSE, Craig Taylor: Enface, ARTPULSE NO. 23, VOL. 6, 2015
- Sharon Butler, Two Coats of Paint, Craig Taylor: Data Bust, April 2, 2015
- Peter Frank, Huffington Post, Haiku Reviews, February 6, 2013
- Jeff Frederick, Art in America review, November 1, 2011
- Sharon Butler, Two Coats of Paint, Craig Taylor: Reviving pentimenti, July 30, 2011
- Jennifer Coates, Time Out review, July 11, 2011